This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for socalrum.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
· What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
· What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
· The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
· How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We may obtain your personal data from the following sources:
1. From you directly (for example, at the time of subscribing to any services offered on our website, mobile applications, events, interactive kiosks or social media including but not limited to email mailing lists, interactive services, posting material or requesting further goods or services);
· from your device or browser; and/or
· if you contact us, we may keep a record of that communications.
2. Personal data that we collect and process
· date of birth, age or legal drinking age verification
· email address
· operating system
· browser type
· preferences regarding online marketing
· IP address
· information you submit to us when you contact us posting material or requesting our service
· responses you provide as part of our surveys, competitions, games and other interactive services; and/or
· product orders, event invitations sent and tickets bought
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order. Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services, or changes to this privacy statement.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
· See what data we have about you, if any.
· Change/correct any data we have about you.
· Have us delete data we have about you.
· Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information and ask that you never send sensitive information via email or chat. When you submit information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. Please verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to your information.
Copyright © 2018 Costa Mesa Distilling Group LLC - All Rights Reserved. Please Savor SoCal responsibly. If you think you have challenges controlling your drinking visit https://www.responsibility.org/ for more details. We want you around for your next perfect day!